1. 10 Commandments of Nature Photography: Ten essential steps necessary to create quality images and grow as a photographer.
2. Seeing & Making Successful Images: From learning to see, creating images that succeed, and dealing with good days & bad days
3. Visual & Technical issues when photographing Sunrises & Sunsets
4. Creating Mood, Motion and Emotion with water
5. Using HDR in today’s photography
This E-Book concentrates on being a thinking photographer. All the technique in the world is useless if you do not see, think and develop your vision.
In All We See will discuss how to create your vision while learning how to visualize, see and produce quality images. Individual articles on creating emotion using water, proper sunrise & sunset techniques and HDR photography are included as well.
$9.99 | 79 pages