Please consider coming with us to beautiful Southwestern China in September 2014 for a truly once-in-a-lifetime, 15 day photographic experience. Enjoy unbelievable subject matter in settings of colorful farmlands, pictorial waterways, ancient villages and amazing landscapes while receiving expert photography instruction. Limiting this inspirational workshop to 10 attendees guarantees great results!
I will be assisted by Su Zhou, a wonderful photographer and expert Chinese guide. She will be showing us many locations to view and photograph, such as: the Stone Forest, Li Jiang, Blue Moon Valley, Red Land, Li River, Xingping, Shanghai … and more. We recommend this workshop for intermediate and advanced photographers – having the proper equipment and skills are important for this type of photography workshop.
Trip highlights include:
• Scenic limestone formations known as the Stone Forest in the Kunming area of southwestern China
• Small ancient villages, local people, markets and landscapes in and around Li Jiang
• The colorful farmland near Dongchuan
• Traditional cormorant fisherman on the Li River
• Shanghai during the day and night
• Culturally rich villages with old architecture and local artisans
The pricing for the 2014 China Adventure (at $5,490 for double occupancy) includes 13 nights in four and five star hotels, three meals a day, and all transportation within China during the workshop. (Air fare to and from China is not included.)
For a more detailed trip itinerary and other information, visit the 2014 China Adventure Workshop page. Workshop referrals and workshop FAQ’s can be found at WWW.JACKGRAHAMPHOTO.COM. Or you can contact me at Jack@jackgrahamphoto.com if you have questions.
I hope you will join me for what is sure to be … a spectacular China Adventure!
Photos by Su Zhou