Jack Graham Photography
Learn to See Learn to think Learn to create
2012 Workshop Schedule http://www.jackgrahamphoto.com/2012-workshop-schedule
2012 Registration Form REGISTRATION FORM 2012v9
2013 WORKSHOP INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FORM: REGISTRATION FORM 2013v1
Workshop Referrals: http://www.jackgrahamphoto.com/referrals
One on One, Individual Workshop information http://www.jackgrahamphoto.com/one-one-field-studio-photography-workshops
Workshop FAQ’s: GENERAL WORKSHOP QUESTIONS_FAQ’S INFORMATION_v2013a
Next Tuesday ( 7/17) is departure day for me for my 2012 Iceland Photography Workshop. We have a great group going and as you might know, I am quite excited. I’ll be updating this site as much as possible with images and notes. Check back often!
2013:…..My 2013 Workshops Schedule is ready. Please check it out. There are many new locations along with some of the “Old Standards”. Can 2013 be better than 2012. It’s will be tough but adding Greenland, Cuba and Utah are going to be exciting.
Guy Tal ( see below) and I run a workshop every October in the Eastern Sierra. We will be doing this again in 2013. In addition we are now in the beginning stages of putting together a workshop in the early Spring in Capital Reef National Park in Utah—-STAY TUNED!
Guy has really outdone himself this time. His new E-Book: Creative B&W Processing Techniques. Designed as a companion to his earlier title Creative Processing Techniques, the new eBook extends my creative process framework with concepts and techniques unique to digital processing of B&W images, along with thoughts on approaching B&W photography as an expressive visual art. The eBook includes examples of using Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop, and is focused on understanding a variety of tools and their application in telling your visual stories.
If you don’t purchase this for ONLY 9.95 —– your really missing out.
Click here to download NOW! http://guytalbooks.com/catalog_show_ebook.php?bid=4
HDR EFEX PRO 2……..NEW FROM NIK SOFTWARE: save 15% when using this code JGRAHAM when ordering at www.niksoftware.com
HDR Efex Pro 2 IS HERE!!!! The new upgraded version of the already “Standard of the Industry” is now available It is a powerful new solution for quickly creating exceptionally realistic or creatively stunning high dynamic range images.
I am really picky about HDR and strive to make the images I DO process using HDR as realistic as I can. (reference https://jackgrahamphoto.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/hdr-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ ) . After using this program for just a few hours, I can really see a really good improvement, and you are going to love the interface.
Even if you don’t ordinarily shoot HDR, ( I recommend being very picky about what you do and don’t photograph using HDR) you’ll be amazed at how realistic the new tone mapping algorithms will render your images. Combined with many new features, a revamped user interface, and improved performance, HDR Efex Pro 2 is going to be , like the original program, THE industry standard for HDR.
Key New Features:
- NEW: Improved Tone Mapping Engine – Develop superior results with better color rendering and improved natural styles
- UPDATED: Interface, Interaction, and Workflow – Benefit from improvements to the merging interface, tone mapping and enhancement controls, visual presets, and more
- NEW: Depth Control – Enjoy added depth and realism in images with the new and proprietary Depth control, which helps counteract the flattened look commonly associated with HDR images
- NEW: Full GPU Processing and Multi-Core Optimization – Gain even faster performance with GPU processing that takes full advantage of the processors found on modern display adapters
- UPDATED: Ghost Reduction – Improved ghost reduction algorithm ensures that artifacts created by moving objects are removed with a single click
- NEW: Chromatic Aberration Reduction – Reduce color fringes around objects
- NEW: Graduated Neutral Density Control – Access the full 32-bit depth of the merged image, providing a natural effect especially on images with a strong horizon line
- NEW: Full White Balance Control – Take full advantage of the white balance in an image with a new Tint slider, which along with the Temperature slider, can be applied both globally as well as selectively using U Point technology
- NEW: History Browser – Easily review adjustments and different HDR looks via the History Browser which records every enhancement used in an editing session
- NEW: Extended Language Support – International users benefit by the addition of Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) to a list of languages that includes English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Japanese
- …Dozens more features